Our top priority is the health and wellness of our patients. To achieve this goal, we want to establish a partnership with our patients based on a concept called a Patient-Centered Medical Home. A Patient-Centered Medical Home is an approach to providing total healthcare by forming a team which includes the healthcare provider, trusted friends and family (if you wish) and – most importantly – you. Working together, we can improve your health and dental care experience and your overall well-being.
Our Commitment To You
We promise to:
- Explain diseases, medications, treatments, and results in an easy-to-understand way
- Keep treatments, discussion, and records private
- Send you to trusted experts when specialty care is needed and available
- Listen to your feelings, questions, and concerns to help you make decisions about your care
- Provide your medical care to the best of our abilities
- End every visit with clear instructions about expectations, treatment goals, and future plans
Playing Your Part
We ask that you:
- Call us first with all problems unless you are experiencing a medical emergency
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle
- Prepare for and keep scheduled appointments or reschedule visits in advance if able
- Bring all medications to your appointments
- Be honest about your history, symptoms, and other important information about your health (including other doctor’s or clinics you may have visited)
- Take your medicine as prescribed and follow your treatment plan
- Ask questions, share your thoughts and feelings, and be part of your care
- End every visit with a clear understanding of our joint expectations and treatment goals.
Patient Policies and Privacy Notices
Download printer-friendly versions of our patient policies to review.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions here to better understand how our clinic works and what we expect from you.
“When the patient feels like a member of the care team, the rate of progress is so much faster.”
— John K., MD