Welcome to Good Samaritan Health Centers of Gwinnett!
We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you with your health and dental care needs! On this page, you’ll find a list of all the items you need to bring to your first appointment, as well as reminders about our patient policies.
What to Bring:
- Proof of income (3 check stubs, income tax return, or 3 months of bank statements)
- Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, student ID, etc.)
- Any prescription medications you are currently taking
- Print and complete the following forms that are appropriate for you:
If you have any questions about the patient policies explained when you called to schedule your appointment, please refer to the following:
- Patient Policies – English
- Patient Policies – Spanish
- Privacy Notice – English
- Privacy Notice – Spanish
We are your partner for health and overall well-being. This means we must work together, with each member of the team playing their part to improve your health and dental care experience and well-being. Learn more about our Patient Partnership approach, including our commitment to you and what we ask of all patients, here.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any additional questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you have other questions after reviewing this page, please contact us.
“I will refer everybody here.”
— Leticia P., patient