What is Long-COVID?
People with Long-COVID, also known as Long-haul COVID, feel sick for four or more weeks after having COVID-19, and their symptoms can cause impairment.
Typical symptoms of Long-COVID include:
- Brain fog (trouble focusing)
- Shortness of breath
Other symptoms are:
- Symptoms that get worse after physical or mental exertion
- Trouble sleeping
- Dizziness after standing up
- Change in smell or taste
- Pins-and-needles feeling
- Joint or muscle pain
- Changes in menstrual cycle
- Heart-related problems like chest pain or heart palpitations
- Digestive problems like diarrhea or stomach aches
If you have any of these symptoms and have had or think you have had COVID-19 in the past, please consider scheduling a Long-COVID evaluation with Good Samaritan Health Centers of Gwinnett.
Schedule an Evaluation
Our Long-COVID evaluation costs $95. Our providers are equipped to evaluate Long-COVID symptoms and help determine the best treatment options for you. You can schedule an appointment at either one of our two locations.
Good Samaritan Health Center of East Gwinnett
1175 Commercial Ct., Norcross, GA 30093
Good Samaritan Health Center of West Gwinnett
5949 Buford Hwy., Norcross, GA 30071