Good Sam Gwinnett offers deeply discounted medications to our patients through our in-house dispensary. The dispensary is not open to the public; we serve only our own patients and fill prescriptions only if it were written by one of our medical or dental staff. We do not keep narcotic medications in the clinic and we do not write prescriptions for any medications that may put you at high risk for addiction.
- Monday 8am-4pm
- Tuesday 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 8am-4pm
- Thursday Noon-8pm
- Friday 8am-3pm
- CLOSED on Saturdays even if the clinic is open.
- May take up to 3 business days for refill requests to be processed.
- If you get your medication from an outside pharmacy:
- You may ask the pharmacist to send a refill request to our office.
- You may complete our Refill Request Form (pdf) and submit it to the clinic.
- You may come to the clinic to fill out the Refill Request Form in person.
- If you get your medication from our dispensary:
- You may call for a refill before your medications run out.
- If no refills are available, a Refill Request Form must be filled out.
- The providers have the right to deny any refill request. If so, patient will receive a call.
- The Patient Assistance Program (PAP) is only for Good Sam Gwinnett patients. You must be seen by a medical provider before we can submit a PAP application for you.
- You must have a Social Security Number to submit a PAP application.
- You must provide your most recent federal proof of income: Tax return, W-2, Unemployment letter by the state, Social Security benefit award.
- In order to apply for PAP on the same day as an appointment, you must bring the required documentation with you. Without it, you will be asked to return to the clinic.
- The PAP Application may take 4 to 6 weeks to be processed.
- If your application is approved, you are enrolled in the program for one year.
Our dispensary serves 600 patients every month
Many people wait to fill prescriptions after a medical appointment and actually extend their illness as a result. Your medicines are available here for pickup before you leave the clinic
“In the past, I had to pick and choose my medicines based on what I could afford, but now I can buy them all and take them when I am supposed to. I feel so much better these days.”
— Martha T., patient