- Every patient will feel loved and respected as people made in God’s image and for whom Christ died.
- Each staff member will be motivated to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrate their love for Him in all they do.
- Each volunteer will believe their time has been effectively and efficiently spent in their service to advance His Kingdom.
- The healthcare delivered will be high quality, reasonable and affordable, respecting the life circumstance of those we serve.
- Our donors will believe we are acting to the best of our ability to uphold these values and will feel our love and appreciation for their support of our efforts.
- To provide quality low cost primary healthcare services to the people we serve.
- To meet the spiritual needs of our patients through prayer and biblical counseling.
- To decrease the demand of the uninsured for non-emergent services on the local hospital emergency rooms.
- To provide a platform for current and rising medical professionals of the Christian community to serve the poor and uninsured.
- To be trusted and faithful stewards of the resources made available to us by donors.
- We pray every day before we begin our work, asking God to guide our efforts and bless our patients, volunteers and staff.
- We utilize volunteer medical providers in order to keep our costs low, making it possible to charge our patients significantly discounted fees for our services.
- We accept nursing, pharmacy and other student healthcare professionals as interns, making it possible to train rising medical providers in a compassionate Christian setting, helping to grow within them a heart for medical ministry work.
- We enter into partnerships in the medical community to maximize convenient and affordable access to other necessary services for our patients.
- We partner with churches to provide a venue for deploying their members into sacrificial service for the Kingdom.
Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett, a 501(c)3 charitable entity, receives monetary and gifts-in-kind donations. A receipt will be provided to all our donors for tax preparation purposes.