Full-time Pharmacy Assistant position is available.
The Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett is seeking a Pharmacy Technician to assist the Dispensary Team with prescription management and communicating with patients about their medications. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Operations. Note: this practice operates a Dispensary, not a retail Pharmacy.
Major responsibilities include:
1. Enter and maintain accurate prescription data using our EMR.
2. Disburse completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients.
3. Assist the Medical Director with maintaining the ongoing medication inventory.
4. Assist patients with PAP paperwork.
5. Answer patients’ questions.
6. Assist all medical providers with maintaining an accurate medication and allergy record for each patient.
7. Assist all medical providers in responding promptly to patients’ refill requests from pharmacies.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
3. Current Pharmacy Technician certificate.
4. Have typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
5. Pass a drug test.
6. Willingness to participate in the ministry’s evangelical activities.
We are a Christian ministry and expect our employees to share the Gospel through words and deeds. Send your resume with cover letter to the attention of Greg Lang at email@example.com. Do not call or appear at the clinic without an appointment.